Hi again and welcome to From Diam With Love!
I started this travel blog the fall of 2016. One of my friends I met after moving to Florida commented on my Instagram picture of me traveling and said “You’re always traveling! You should start a travel blog & do reviews and give travel advice!” & here we are today! The site has evolved a little since then. I always get asked how I travel so much, so my site focuses on traveling more without having to spend more. Yes, it is possible to travel on a budget!
With all of the great travel information on the web I’m glad you chose to visit my travel site. If you’re looking for some tips on traveling on a budget, how to find cheap flights, travel while working full time, or the best travel resources then follow those links.
Did I mention I’m also a travel planner? With that being said I want to help inspire people to travel more, and travel better. Check out some of my most helpful posts.
Before you go:
- The Best Travel Resources for New Travelers
- 3 Things You MUST Know Before Flying Spirit Airlines: Read This Before Flying With Them
- 6 Genius Packing Tips to Make Your Travel Life Easier
Saving money on travel:
- How to Avoid Airport Parking Fees
- How to Get REALLY CHEAP International & Domestic Flights
- 6 Ways to Master Traveling on a Budget
- How to Stay in Beautiful Places Really Cheap While Traveling
- How to Take Amazing Luxury Trips on a Super Affordable Budget
- How to Pick the Perfect Cruise for You (& Save Money Doing So) -Tips for the First Time Cruiser
- No Passport No Problem: How to Experience Europe Without a Passport
- 25 at 25: My Travel Bucket list!
- 6 Ways to Travel to Orlando on the Cheap
- Travel Guide to Oahu, Hawaii
- How to Travel Paris on a Budget
If you’re a company or travel destination and would like to work with me, please check out the Work With Me page.
To learn even more about me & for contact information check out my About Me page. Thanks again for stopping by & Happy Travels!