Hi again, I’m Diam a travel blogger & Youtuber. Welcome to From Diam With Love! Click here to be taken to my Youtube Channel with travel vlogs & amazing travel videos!
I started this travel blog the fall of 2016. One of my friends I met after moving to Florida commented on my Instagram picture of me traveling and said “You’re always traveling! You should start a travel blog & do reviews and give travel advice!” & here we are today! The site has evolved a little since then. I always get asked how I travel so much, so my site focuses on traveling more without having to spend more. Yes, it is possible to travel on a normal persons budget and without breaking the bank!
With all of the great travel information on the web I’m glad you chose to visit my travel blog. If you’re looking for some tips on traveling on a budget, how to find cheap flights, travel while working full time, or the best travel resources then follow those links.
Did I mention I’m also a travel planner? With that being said I want to help inspire people to travel more, and travel better. Check out some of my most helpful posts.
Tips for before your trip:
- The Best Travel Resources for New Travelers
- 3 Things You MUST Know Before Flying Spirit Airlines: Read This Before Flying With Them
- 6 Genius Packing Tips to Make Your Travel Life Easier
Tips for saving money on travel:
- How to Avoid Airport Parking Fees
- How to Get REALLY CHEAP International & Domestic Flights
- 6 Ways to Master Traveling on a Budget
- How to Stay in Beautiful Places Really Cheap While Traveling
- How to Take Amazing Luxury Trips on a Super Affordable Budget
- How to Pick the Perfect Cruise for You (& Save Money Doing So) -Tips for the First Time Cruiser
- No Passport No Problem: How to Experience Europe Without a Passport
- 25 at 25: My Travel Bucket list!
- 6 Ways to Travel to Orlando on the Cheap
- Travel Guide to Oahu, Hawaii
- How to Travel Paris on a Budget
If you’re a company or travel destination and would like to work with me, please check out the Work With Me page.
To learn even more about me & for contact information check out my About Me page. Thanks again for stopping by & Happy Travels!