About the blogger:
Hi, Welcome to my site! I’m Diam from Ohio but I live in Florida! How did I get to Florida? Well, the semester after I completed my Bachelors degree I was accepted into this AMAZING internship at Walt Disney World known as the Disney College Program (DCP). I was an intern at Disney in Hollywood Studios for 8 months, and once my DCP was over I decided to stay in beautiful, sunny Florida. I mean who wouldn’t wanna stay right?
I am also a travel planner, & a major foodie so occasionally on my blog I like to post about fun or bizarre foods that I travel to find and eat!
So far I have explored 31 states, 14 countries on 2 continents, and many many islands all while knocking big adventures off of my bucket list!
I have been traveling since I was a child, and now as a young adult I have a serious case of wanderlust, which is very contagious as I have passed it along to all of my friends and also to everyone who comes in contact with me:)
Did I mention I’m also a travel planner? Yes that means I will plan and book any kind of trip for you! (send me an email!)
With that being said I want to help inspire people to travel more, and travel better. Check out some of my most helpful posts.
Before you go:
- The Best Travel Resources for New Travelers
- 3 Things You MUST Know Before Flying Spirit Airlines: Read This Before Flying With Them
- 6 Genius Packing Tips to Make Your Travel Life Easier
Saving money on travel:
- How to Avoid Airport Parking Fees
- How to Get REALLY CHEAP International & Domestic Flights
- 6 Ways to Master Traveling on a Budget
- How to Stay in Beautiful Places Really Cheap While Traveling
- How to Take Amazing Luxury Trips on a Super Affordable Budget
- How to Pick the Perfect Cruise for You (& Save Money Doing So) -Tips for the First Time Cruiser
- No Passport No Problem: How to Experience Europe Without a Passport
- 25 at 25: My Travel Bucket list!
- 6 Ways to Travel to Orlando on the Cheap
- Travel Guide to Oahu, Hawaii
- How to Travel Paris on a Budget
If you’re a company or travel destination and would like to work with me, please check out the Work With Me page.
Follow along as I navigate one adventure at a time while highlighting the ease of travel and encouraging you to travel more!
Connect with Diam!