It seems like a few weeks ago I was only 21 and singing ” I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.” Time flies when you’re having fun. With my 25th birthday less than a week away, what better time than now to do a 25 at 25 list?! These are in no particular order & most importantly I will do all of these before 30. A couple of these I will be completing this month actually!
Just because I can’t find anyone to travel with me doesn’t mean I shouldn’t go. So, I will go on my first (and more afterwards) solo trip!
I should have started this as a child because now I’ll have to try to remember all of the places I have visited. Anyway, I think it would be a cool project to place pins of all the places I have been (and add new pins for the places I go) You can purchase your scratch map here!
4.Visit Belize (read about my trip to Belize here!) 5. Get TEFL certified to teach english in other countries
Which means literally getting to travel all over the world while getting paid!
6. Live outside of the United States for at least 6 months
7.Learn a third language and be able to speak it fluently
8. Go to Singapore
9. Zip line through the rainforest in Costa Rica
11. Visit Italy
……because Roman Colosseum, gondolas, pasta, and pizza!!!!
12. Visit Bali
13. Visit Fiji
14. Learn to snowboard or ski
If you know me then you know this is weird because I haaaaaate snow. But, ever since cliff diving in Greece I have vowed to try new things more often.
15. Stay in an overwater bungalow in the Indian Ocean
16. Learn to surf read about it here! 17. Go to Hawaii read about it here!!!
18. Visit Malaga, Spain
19. Go to Tanzania, Africa.
Literally the most beautiful beaches in the world.
20. Visit Shanghai Disney, Tokyo Disney, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Disneyland Paris
I have already been to both Disneyland in California and Disney World in Florida so now I need to do the others!
21. Go to Paris (Read about my amazing trip to Paris HERE) 22. Get over my fear of fish and go snorkeling/scuba diving Read about it here!
I am most excited about this one. I can barely go knee deep in the ocean without running out due to seeing little fish swimming near my feet, so I have no idea how I will
23. Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
It’s an American tradition to wake up on Thanksgiving Day and watch the Macy’s Parade, and while I enjoy seeing it on tv I am looking forward to camping out overnight to get a close spot to see it live!
24. Spend NYE in Times Square
Another American Tradition! I have been to Times Square, but never at NYE and this is something I have been wanting to do for a while.
25. Visit Phuket & Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
What’s on your travel bucket list? Happy Travels!